- The Tillerman allows you to lock the tiller in any point of steer
- Thumb pressure on the top lever locks it and a touch of the release tab opens it. When not in use, you can easily disconnect the line with quick release snaphooks (included in deluxe kit).
- The Deluxe kit comes complete with both the clamps and the screws for attachment – plus 8 feet of line, snaphooks, eyestraps, and all attaching hardware.
- The attaching hardware is made of stainless steel except for the heavy duty nylon snaphooks.
- The Tillerman can be attached to either the top or bottom of the tiller with either clamps or screws.
- The Tillerman clip comes with a 5 year replacement warranty.
The Tillerman has been helping sailors lock their tillers for over
30 years. One satisfied sailor from Cold Spring, NY writes, “It is
an excellent device and has held up well – I use the boat 5 or 6
times a week, 7 months out of the year.