- The Snapper I comes with its own adhesive backing for attachment and can hold up to 35 feet of 3/8 inch line.
- Easy lock, Quick release. The holder’s simple locking mechanism allows for instant locking and unlocking of the line holding retaining strap.
- For attaching the Snapper I to rough surfaces such as the underside of a hatch cover, or for heavy loads, remove the adhesive backing, rough up the back of the Snapper I with sandpaper, and apply any good marine adhesive such as 3M #5200 Adhesive or 3M #4200 Adhesive. The Snapper I may also be screwed on (screws not included).
- Dimensions of Snapper I: Base 2 1/4″ (w) x 3 1/8″ (l); 2″ (h).
- Available in white or black.
- Made of heavy duty UV resistant toughened nylon.
- The Snapper I and II make excellent holders for halyard lines,
dock lines, and sheet lines. The Snappers are line holders which can
put order to any boat.